View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2009 #70
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
Wow, that's a hard-core magazine. At first glance it seems over the top. Like you're not going to get anybody to look at it -- any "Kwans." They'll just be too repulsed to stomach it. But maybe it's what they need to see. I don't know. But that's like an illustrated Ben Klassen.

Very good post, Doug.

I agree with you. I donated to the tabloid because there wasn't any other activism going on here at VNN(or in WNism in general). I'm skeptical as well as to the "palatability" the tabloid will have with the "Kwans".

George Lincoln Rockwell attempted to "shock" the Kwans at the apex of the "Snivel Rights Movement" and the "Great Society". Not much luck he had.

The thing that keeps me here at VNN is the brilliance of Alex Linder. When he types...........writes..............or opines............I am absolutely mesmerized. He sums things up the way we all wish we could.

Not kissing ass, but there isn't anyone else I'm willing to invest in right now.

I love the layout and content of the tabloid. VARG has done a terrific job of it!