View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 #27
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Nationalists in Europe need to work together not against each other. The European Left, which is often far more politically mature than so called 'nationalists', works together cooperating on all levels against racists and anti semites, so in order to defeat them we as jew-wise racial nationalists also need to work together as well. In fact we already do, but some still don't understand.
See I'd disagree slightly with you here my friend. What you say is true that the European Left is somewhat more mature in that they work with each other against us, but at the same time they are far more sectarian with each other than we could ever be. They may cooperate against us, but they are far from being politically mature except in places like Germany (Die Linke) and Greece (Syriza) where they have pooled a large amount of their resources together.

There will always be European nationalist political parties who want to invade; or believe they have a right to, the territory of other European nationalists (e.g. Spanish Nationalists versus Catalan or Basque Nationalists). The difference has long that while the right can be sectarian at times: there has been a kind of 'we've all got lots of guns' tolerance of each other's claims to each other's territory as opposed to the left's 'I want to murder you whatever the cost Trotskyite' type attitude.

Also it doesn't help that the jews are confusing things at the moment by helping promote anti-Muslim, pro-jewish type 'nationalism' (e.g. the EDL, Vlaams Belang etc). That is why there is less cooperation between the radical right than among the radical left, because we are more split over who the main enemy is.