View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 #30
The Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
What nationality are you?

Well Jobbik is a national-chauvinist movement so you shouldn't be surprised. When everyone is getting a chunk of Serbian territory why not them as well?

What concerns me more though are not Jobbik's territorial appetites, comedic maps like this

towards Vojvodina, but local leftist traitors in the province, ethnic Serbs who want to create some type of independent liberal state, with EU backing of course, and all under the mask of some modern EU supported regionalization and decentralization projects.

Scum like Nenad Canak

and the League of Social Democrats, who are attempting to forge a fake new pro ZOG Vojvodinian identity/'nationality'. These vermin don't want either Serbian or Hungarian national consciousness in Vojvodina, they want a new identity, even though Serbs are majority population there. So they attempt to entice local Serbs with promises of better life/economy, more jobs, more progressive society, closer EU ties etc, all to get them to go along with this treason.

I would rather deal with Hungarian nationalists, even chauvinist ones, than with these 'Serbs, mainly sons and daughters of former commies who, upset that Yugoslavia is no more, want to forge a new mini Yugoslavia out of places like Bosnia Vojvodina Montenegro'. These are the worst enemies of Serbia.

As for Transylvania well I guess they could ask the Romanians to give it to them. Maybe Slovakia can cease to exist as well.

Seriously though some local autonomy for majority Hungarian counties would be reasonable i think.

Look, Hungary has negative population growth, is flooded with gypsies, controlled by jews, so the last thing they would need is some type of military conflict, (not that I realistically think it would happen) with neighboring countries over territory, which even if they were to seize would only make ethnic Hungarians a national minority in this new so called Greater Hungary. But hey, national romaticism and empty rhetoric about such sexy themes as past glory and greatness of insert your chosen Euro country here....... can be fun, I guess. Reality however is something completely different.

Nationalists in Europe need to work together not against each other. The European Left, which is often far more politically mature than so called 'nationalists', works together cooperating on all levels against racists and anti semites, so in order to defeat them we as jew-wise racial nationalists also need to work together as well. In fact we already do, but some still don't understand.

I am Romanian so I have to deal with those funny maps a lot. What irks me though, is that they distort history into some crazy revisionism to accompany these maps. I would respect them a lot more if they simply just said "we hate you so that's why we want to conquer these territories..."

What's happening in Vojvodina sounds similar to what the Russians are still trying to do in the Republic of Moldova, despite there being a good amount of morons who fall for this fake ethnicity.

Anyway, despite us having a relationship with them probably on par with Serbs vs Croats, I am willing to go as far as forgive 1000 years of passed historical transgressions and even possibly work together with Hungarian nationalists as long as they say and actually follow this sentence:

"I have no territorial aspirations over Transylvania and the Szeckler holding."

Because, as you said another war is the last thing countries in this region need, and I can already see a nationalist Hungarian-Croatian-Bulgarian alliance forming to fight against Serbia-Romania-Greece. That's why I also asked about that group you posted to know if I should support them.

An interesting note, I heard some Croats went to a Jobbik meeting and they had a bunch of banners with that funny picture, which includes a part of Croatia. They acted all happy and seemed to not notice it.