View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2005 #25
Angler

Angler

My suggestion isn't about civil rights, but maybe you'll want to include it in TAA#4 or a later issue. I think someone's finger should stay on the Iraq War button, if you know what I mean. The recent scandals in the Bushstein administration and declining public support for the war make the situation ripe for repeated mention of the REAL reason why the US was lied into war in Iraq.

Here's a quote from a 2002 article from an Israeli think tank that I think should be spread around as much as possible. It gives the plan which ZOG is following, and it comes straight from the kike's mouth:

http://www.acpr.org.il/publications/.../pp141-xs.html

Quote:
To democratize Islam it will be necessary for the United States to conquer Iraq and other Islamic regimes and maintain an occupation force for two or three decades, as was done in post-war Japan and Germany.

A generation of Muslim children will have to be re-educated. Anti-Jewish and anti-Christian verses in the Qur'an should be neutralized by contrary verses and commentaries. The principle of Jihad must be eliminated from the four schools of Islamic law. Islamic regimes must abide by the Seven Noahide Laws of Universal Morality.

Non-Arab states should follow the example of Turkey and remove Arabic from public documents and public education and establish their native language as the only official language of the state. This will diminish pan-Arab as well as pan-Islamic sentiments.
Note that the above was written shortly before the invasion of Iraq, in 2002.

The true goal of the Iraq invasion and occupation -- for which so many Americans and Iraqis are dying and on which so many billions are being spent -- is not US national security. WMD never had anything to do with it. The "democratization of Islam" is the true goal, since the Judeofascists figure that diminished Arab/Muslim nationalism and a "democratic" government (i.e., US- and Israeli-approved) will increase Israeli hegemony in the Middle East.

If the above quote can at least be mentioned and a source URL given, that might wake up a few people. Americans need to learn that ZOG is NOT just a paranoid fantasy: it really does exist. Jews aren't in absolute control of the US government, but their influence on its foreign policy is staggering.