View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2005 #26
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default a suggestion

Here is my bold suggestion.
I think you need an article welcoming the white women back into the fold. I mean, I find it very annoying that ya just bitch about feminism yet make no attempt to woo us back. It is like you toss us aside of no real importance except being stupid to follow feminism. I feel that whole attitude got you in this trouble in the first place. Abigail Adams herself told her husband to ‘think of the women’. I think the whole Susan B. thing happened because ya didn’t think enough about the women to set of better laws to protect them. A main part of Susan B’s thing was getting women away from abusive husbands. She might have been the one to help change the law that women were no longer considered chattel in the family structure. Susan B. wanted us women to vote so we could change those laws, not to put us in the work force or give us more power than we should have. She and earlier feminist fought for right of the woman within the home. I think ya took us women for granted and still do. I have not seen one suggestion that speaks directly to the fine white women. (if I missed it I’m sorry) Many times when the women on the board speak about the men ‘liking their cake and eating too’, the conversations go pretty mute after that. One thing ya might want to remember. Whatever that jewmedia pumps up, it at the same time deflates their biggest adversaries. So they kick around the knight in shining armor, the all American dream guys with good grades, jock bodies, ya know the type. Again, the Brett Farve, (sorry vik fans, he is a good example of the all American boy.) The type of guy your parents would like. Any how, before I go more off track, this is how the commie jew got the women. They paid attention to them. Drew them into the web with sympathy. Women love to talk personal feelings. It shows now more than ever as our society turns more pussified. Hell, our rock and rock has been on the pussy groove since the whining new wave music of the 80’s.

I find most young women are confused. They are built up to be this professional, as this goes on from day one in the form men and women are the same, backed up with jewmedia poster girls who really pale when compared to the common guy. I myself have to work extra hard to produce and think like a man, other women have a hard time too. I mean, guys are tough; women toughness comes from rules set up by the jew. No personal might behind their power, women’s power is on a more personal vibe. You know bed room or mother if a young man still.

Any who, point being as the jewmedia pumps up the professional white woman they take shot gun blasts at the image of the woman in her true glory, the lady of the house. So maybe we need to have a nice article inviting woman, ladies, and girls, back into the house as a grand thing. Like you are the knight in shining armor to save them from the drag of working and keeping house, two jobs really. Sweeten the bowl by offering up some honey. That is what the men did after WWII. Many newspaper articles wooing Rosie the riveter back into the home. Pictures of crying babies, articles on the neglected house hold. With the women, you need to use honey not vinegar. Women are like cats, they love their pets. Women love attention. Telling them how nice the house looks, acknowledging her role as the mother and grand lady of the house.

That is my one though for TAA#4. Maybe one of ya could handle an article like that. I would offer to write it myself, but how much must this little girl carry. Hard enough trying to tighten my art skills to newspaper print.

a jane white portfolio