Full Thread: Eric Thomson Letters
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

12 MAR 08.

Dear Guenther! Many thanks for your latest mailing. Thanks for the great link-up between the Nazis and Zion-nazis. WIll the Goyim comprehend? Can Crazy Carto? I don't think so. The Cartoids seem to be working under the shadows of their own arses that they do not see daylight. I cannot fathom their motivations. I guess it's whatever gives their egoes a little boost at the moment. Carto last wrote me to let him mail his "true-jew" propaganda to my mailing list. I refused, of course. None of the Barnes Review seem capable of answering important correspondence, as you have learned. I thought that I was an exception, but they treat you as they did me: No acknowledgement; no reply.

An old professor of mine said, "There are no big secrets." An item on the radio suddenly revealed the line-up for World War III, as in a flash of lightning: Ein Blitzblick? Consider the anti-Moslem countries: Russia, China, India, Europe, Australia, the USA & Israel. All of them are under Zionist Occupation/Usury Governments. All of them want oil. Most Moslem countries have oil, including The Middle East & Moslem Indonesia, plus Moslem Sudan & Somalia. In brief, there is motive aplenty for World War III, starting in Iran. Why did I not see it sooner?

The jewsmedia alleged Russian & Chinese support for Iran, but I understand the U.N. Security Council, including China & Russia, now favors sanctions against Iran. World War III can start at any moment.

The large Moslem populations in North America, Europe & Australia may be designed to bring the war home to otherwise half-hearted Whites, & these Moslems can always be blamed for another 9-11 incident. Whites sure fall for the old Pearl Harbor swindle, so why change it?

I recently heard that Belgium agrees to pay 'reparations' to jews for their alleged theft of jewish property in World War II. Our people are just jew-slaves. We live in a time of great changes, but Goyim don't want to know that.

I send this letter in a small envelope in view of its importance. We should watch for more indications of WW III on the horizon. ZOG-watchers report the construction of large concentration camps in the USA. If WW III is the reason, then Moslems are most likely to occupy them.

More is being sent under separate cover.

All the best. ORION!

Eric