View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2008 #20
Revisionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
The problem I come against trying to educate (edjewcate) Jew-ignorant White men (the vast majority) is that none of them read and therefore I cannot give them a starter book to study. I've been trying to come up with a name for this type of cultural illiteracy. All these men can read the newspaper but they can't read through a book.
I believe this problem can be reduced to banal things like quality of life. The average, middle class White since 1945 has been in a position to enjoy unprecedented purchasing power and has largely been able to avoid life-threatening toil in order to provide for himself. I think that in the absence of direct and immediately ascertainable threats to survival and/or quality of life, most Gentiles simply are not capable of apprehending hostility as exhibited by others.

Consider this: Edward I formally expelled the Jews from England in the 13th century...these measures were greeted with mass approval, not because the serfs were well-read, but because Jewish power hurt them in an everyday, physically ascertainable capacity. In other words, most men be them knaves, paladins, intellectuals or fools are only willing to assign enemy status to X if they can demonstrate ''X hurts me''. In 2008, if you wish to convince people that they are being hurt by Jews, you must appeal to values that are not material in quality...that is a rather daunting task I think.