Old August 25th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I have no idea who Nicki Minaj is.
You didn't miss anything . .

lol

I might add that we live in quite misogynistic times according to my experience , believe it or not . .

That's also true for the stand of many females concerning males . .

The sexes aren't really on 'good relations' today anymore . .

That's probably also the reason for so many single households today . . .

Today I almost sometimes notice a hatred between the genders . .

Many men today refer to females as 'bitches' or any denigrating word while many females HATE men with a passion . .

One of the reasons for this could be that feminism has thrived for about 50 years ( which , by the way , isn't about 'liberating' females but just using them for the NWO agenda . . .) .

Many people still believe in strict gender roles . .

Misogyny has been tried to be justified by arguments at all times . .

Starting with the argument that only the man was supposedly built in God's image and that the female was meant to be 'subservient' . .

Later , in the age of awaking science the argument was brought that males are supposedly the single creative gender while females were supposedly not creatively minded . . It was further claimed that 'men create life' ( sperm production ) while females were only the recipient . . That was used to justify that only man was 'like God the Creator' . .

During times the argument was also brought up that in the Garden Of Eden it was said that females were created to serve the man while man was supposed to rule . . . .

Because females were thought to be the 'serving gender' , the emphasizing of the different body regions which male and female liked to 'present' also came into being . . . .

Since males were supposed to be the 'strong' gender they liked to emphasize the upper region of their bodies . .

. . while it was liked to be seen when females emphasized their 'lower body regions' ( feet , legs , behind . . .)

I suppose because many males still have that stereotype of the 'serving female' programmed in , that is also why the 'lower laid body regions' of a female are attractive to them . .

Anyway , the gender relations cannot remain how they are today . . .

The only 'Miss' many males today love is Missogyny ( lol , for the sake of humour written with two s . .)