View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2021 #16
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Make the blue niggers go back to .38 special or .357 then. They did up until the late 1980s and did just fine. Now pigs just spray and pray.
There were some incidents at the close of the 1980s that made the blue niggers go to higher capacity weapons and more powerful ammo. One involved a couple of armed bank robbers who carried automatic weapons and were equipped with steel body armor. This happened in mexifornia and the news footage of one of the robbers was like the opening of Lethal Weapon 4. If I recall correctly lots of blue niggers were injured and a couple were killed. A firearms dealer gave LA's worst some high power rifles and the robbers were killed. There was also a shootout in the Miami area which, I think, involved some spic drug kingpins who killed a few Effa Bee Eye agents. The agency went to high powered ammo and increased capacity weapons for field agents, not to mention the hostage rescue team and other specialized units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
There's no shortage of vendors literally selling ammo by bucket - https://external-content.duckduckgo....peg&f=1&nofb=1

I know about the ammo buckets,Brother. However, the days are long gone when 100 rounds of 9mm self-defense ammo cost eight dollars. FMJ 9mm ammo ran about 5 dollars or less per hundred rounds. I stocked up on ammo when it was cheap and I'm so glad I did!!!!