Full Thread: "Gangsta Rap"
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
What's your take on the music referred to as 'Gangsta Rap' ?
Short answer: it's pure crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Brother, you know that I am quite fond of White rap music like you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
I wish we could play Nationalist rap in Kwa or Western Europe without being labelled as "racist Nazi bigots". Like Eastern European people do.
Really? I've come across (c)rap artists from a wide range of European countries, I've seen their videos and heard their so-called music, usually performed in their native language: German, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Slovenian, Croatian, etc., and they all sounded like idiots and looked like baboons when they tried to gesticulate like ghetto negroes. I don't really see how that could fit with white/Western nationalism.

But hey, I'm not judging anybody here because, to be honest, I myself love Eurodance music which often contains rapped verses and features black/mulatto singers (I'm talking about talented groups/artists like 2 Unlimited, Magic Affair, Ice MC, U96, etc.), and like I recently wrote in another thread, I also listen to talented female Eastern European pop singers/groups who occasionally appear half-naked (usually exposing their buttocks by wearing thongs) and make out with each other in their videos. (Nudity in day-time TV programs, music videos and advertising is pretty much accepted in Europe.)