View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013 #32
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

[I'm back, Chicago. Been to visit your relatives in DC, another city in North America that approaches your level of incompetence, corruption and basic unlivability. I had to check the bottom of my boots, like Chigurh, to make sure I hadn't sullied them with the blood of tyrants Bantu, which flows through the streets like wine shit.

Got my groove on for 'change'. All the chicken and beer I could eat! Naw, do you really believe I would waste my time in that Mercury-like, nigger-mismanaged, kike cum stain on the Potomac?

What did you do? Did you celebrate jews' puppet Michael King's nightmare? Did you enjoy festivities with friends and family over the pseudo-American, pseudo-Chicagoan president's inauguration? Did you hunker down in fear, as usual, stuck in your shrinking White enclaves while the city you pay for goes up in flames, occupied by bands of your humanoid 'equals'? Let's see!]

Reputed gang member held without bail in 2009 slaying

Peoria man is the 3rd person charged in shooting

[Paging Norman Rockwell. . .]

Jesus Zuniga (Chicago Police Dept. / January 20, 2013)

By Carlos Sadovi and Jason Meisner

January 22, 2013

A Peoria man who prosecutors said is a high-ranking enforcer for a street gang was ordered held without bail Monday after being charged in a 2009 slaying on Chicago's Southeast Side.

Jesus Zuniga, 28, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Carlton Ewing, 24, who was shot as he rode in a car in the 9800 block of South Ewing Avenue, police said. At the hearing, Cook County Circuit Judge Adam Bourgeois Jr. denied bail for Zuniga, whom he called a "danger to society."

Zuniga was an "enforcer" for the Latin Kings, Assistant State's Attorney Jamie Dickler said.

On Aug. 17, 2009, Zuniga ordered what is called a "Hood Day," when members of the Latin Kings "patrol the area looking for enemies to shoot," Dickler said. Zuniga's two co-defendants were underlings in the gang, and Zuniga gave one of them a handgun, Dickler said.

Ewing was a passenger in a car when Zuniga spotted him at 98th Street and Ewing Avenue and mistook him for a rival gang member, Dickler said. Zuniga called out to the others and pointed at the vehicle, Dickler said.

The car in which Ewing was riding drove past a group of males who were flashing gang signs and shouting gang slogans, police said. One of the two co-defendants emerged from a gangway and opened fire, striking Ewing in the upper back, Dickler said.

Several witnesses identified Zuniga as being at the scene moments before shots were fired, Dickler said.

Ewing, who was in the rear of the car, told others he had been shot in the back. The driver went several blocks before someone called for an ambulance. Ewing was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead at 6:45 p.m.

A short time after the shooting, police issued an alert with surveillance photos of the suspected gunmen.

On Sept. 2, 2009, Juan Macias who was 21 at the time, of the 10100 block of South Avenue N, was charged with first-degree murder. On Jan. 31, 2010, Robert Schultz, 18 [You can bank this Schultz doesn't wear lederhosen, folks.] at the time, of the 9500 block of South Avenue L, was also charged with first-degree murder.

Zuniga was arrested Friday by officers from the fugitive apprehension unit.

Zuniga has no felony record. [No shit. You left it alone for over three revolutions about the fucking sun so it could kill some more.]

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...0,298677.story

[How's it play in Peoria? the jews used to ask, the better to propagandize the White naive. A lot like Oaxaca, fuck you very much. Jews opened the borders to asiatic scum from 'Latin' America, moved them to the heartland, stole money from Whites to support them via taxation, turn a blind eye when they go on murdering rampages (it's been over three fucking years for this mestizo!), lie that they're from 'Peoria'--implying that they're White--and then use the clusterfuck that they themselves created as an entre to disarm the White endangered populace, the ones kikes have been after all along.

Kikes use inevitable spic violence to further their political machinations.

Fuck spics and their kike handlers.]

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; January 22nd, 2013 at 08:46 AM.