View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2006 #39
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz
OK Sutter, I've seen just about enuf of your nonstop disparaging attacks aimed at just about everyone on this forum and even Dr. Pierce. Everyone knows by now that nobody in the WN movement meets your stringent criteria or even comes close to resembling your made-for-tv gangsta hero, Tony Soprano. However, if you insist on continuing your thrashing about here like a bull in a china shop, I will be tempted to enlighten the good folks here on just how much of a "pussy-whipped weirdo" you really are (hint: read this entire post). Hypocrite!
Hey look Kurtz, I owe you an apology about this forum and you are right - it has gone loony, and I should not have gotten into an argument with you defending it. As far as me being a pussy whipped weirdo, I'm divorced. My ex lives on the other side of the country. If bringing out what you know about me personally as a result of our association is all you have that speaks volumes.

And so as you once said to me it's time to Macht nicts and stop wasting time here.