Full Thread: Special* Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2011 #104
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

From RevoltingLeft:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzhugashvili
One thing's for certain - the Holdomor did not happen. That is fascist propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strike
Excuse errors or rants, I am drunk. Gonna try to keep this short.

I don't want to be white. I didn't ask to be white, or male for that matter. But I am and I dislike it. I have been born into the gender/race formulae that runs the world. What does it mean for a white mail to have solidarity with african-american men, or african-american women, or any other combination of gender and race? I will never truly understand a woman's struggle, nor someone of color's struggle. I will never truly understand through experience what it is like to try to exist in this world as such, and if that is the case, what room do I have to talk about it? to be an "ally" to me just seems so hollow. What do I do?

I have been told I have white-guilt before and f*** it, I believe I do. My ancestry is German/English. I;m as white as white-bread and I look on al th atrocities committed and still ebing committed by rich white men, and realize I am only one slot away from fulfilling the stereotype completely. If my family had been bourgeoisie, I might have been a completely different person, investing in stocks and laughing all the way to the bank.

What I'm getting at is, does it mean anything when I ssay I have solidarity for everyone who is oppressed by the state and capital? Or is it just viewed as bull**** that people always say? And furthermore, what do I do to contribute to the struggles of these oppressed people? and above all, does anyone actively participating in these struggles care if another white male jumps into the fray?

In utter solidarity with you all.
I stumbled upon them here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t825446-3/#post9555974

When will these idiots realize or admit that they are in fact racist, racist against people of European descent [White people]?
They are also sexist against [White] males.