Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2017 #69
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
What Adolf Hitler said about the Boers

I decided to look in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf (My Struggle) to see what he said about the Boers. Few know of his obsession with the Boers when he was a young man. In Mein Kampf I found many references which indicated that Hitler had a knowledge even of the black tribes that live in South Africa. I found MANY references to God, God's image, the Creator and the Christian religion. I read and discuss many of the things which he raised then which are even more valid and important today than when he raised them. I think you'll be astounded by the massive intellectual insights of Hitler and you'll see too how much he cared for the white race in general.

http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...er-said-boers/
For updates on my videos & channels (& the latest bannings too!) you can visit my website: http://historyreviewed.com/
Thanks for mentioning that about the Windsors--when I tell people they are Germans, most still guffaw at it, lol.

And also that Diana Spencer, who is British Royalty, is rumored to have a Jew Grandmother, making William a Jew before he married a Jew, if that is genealogically correct ( I haven't looked into it and don't know for sure).

I read Mein Kampf a long time ago and didn't remember this re the Boers-and I wouldn't have recognized its significance back then, either.

The part about Hitler believing in 'taking care of the talented'-very important.
The globalists tell us to revile the gifted and uplift the sucky. (Not the best way to phrase that but you get the meaning).

The knee grows definitely do decide that whatever Whites have given them was theirs in the first place. That they would surpass us, even, if we'd 'gibs em dat' and 'get outta their way'. Weird. Clearly all they would've had were bones in their noses and a cow dung hairdo.
It was racism and gentrification that kept blacks from creating the nano technology speed-of-light fast rocket ship.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 29th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.