View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017 #89
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Preachin' Errors

One of the best ways to share the gospel is with puppets (duh)...but there is a right way and a wrong way.

This is the wrong way. If you make it to 3:35 you should get a medal.

If you want to make an impact, this is how to do it.

Nobody ever quite forgot Jonathan Bell, even though he only did two shows.

Correct grammar and facts? Not necessary.

Be loud and unforgettable, and don't forget to threaten your audience.

Jonathan 'Screaming Boy' Bell:

My fave lesson from Bell: Satanists make candles with melted babies.

TDS: Typical Dallas Shit.

One thing is clear also: homosexuals hide in the Church. Bell was a hairdresser (he since returned to hair stylin' since even tards couldn't get into his preachin'). He is a lispy queer if ever you saw one, ranting about queers and morality, hysterical and unhinged.

..But the beginning of this sermon: one can see why:

He was sexually abused as a child, and became, lo and behold, a nutty homosexual who latched onto Jesus.

Jesus is no fix for your childhood, Jonathan. You're still crazy. Instead of Jebus, you should look the reality of what happened to you in the face, and that's what people should be 'helping' people to do.

Jesus is cocaine for the sadz. Giving people garbage like this so they can stay sick and nutty is a 'sin' if there ever was one.

Both scenarios illustrate something key:

Reverence for those with a low IQ (come to me as a little child and ask no questions) and emotional hysterics are not something that would fit in with anything good for people. Not the way to grow a society, but to retard it.

And (((control))) it, via their emotional response, involving both fear and familiarity. False love for giving the 'correct' answer. Heaped on hate for rejecting it as lies. Very effective, but very destructive to growth and well-being.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 18th, 2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: The devil had me post wrong vid, I overcame.