View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017 #27
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Stop playing little games faggot. You and him are on the same page. No, I am very calm collected and rational. I'm not an insane xtian retard like your lot on (((SF Serbia))), the non jewish members there.
"I'm polite and rational you little games faggot"

That's why you have been always despised by SF Serbia members, you always helped our enemies to show Serbs in most retarded way. Every second word in your messages is about mocking Christianity, what a surprise. You know our Serb nationalism is based on Orthodoxy and all Serb nationalists would consider you a commie and pro-West fag after reading your messages.

Quote:
Gorstak simply went too far as anyone with half a brain who has followed him for some time can see. A temp ban for him was meant to reinstate some very shaken credibility to Srbin100% the brains behind that entire anti Serbian operation. Srbin100% colludes behind the scenes with Poison and you know it.
Does ZOG already hire persons with half-brains? Why would ZOG fire someone anti-Serbian after they installed SF Russia there? The only thing you should blame is your stupidity and pathetic attempts to play a huge warrior online.
Your and Gorstak accounts are inactive both, nobody is going to restore him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Goldnigger zasto si ti uopste na ovom forumu? Jel si dosao da spamujes i da iritiras Emily? Vidim da joj saljes poruke i ne pustas zenu na miru. Kako te nije sramota?

Odjebi odavde!
I'm here because SF is not truly WN site.
Concerning old meat Emily - I ever sent just 1 message to her, either she is faking wet stories about me spamming her, or you pretend to be a macho online