View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018 #5
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Well that's how retarded most whites are. We built this shit. Now we are going to give it away. Lay down and die. I live in a retarded cringe worthy area where most believe this.
So to some extent, I track, and have some sympathy for the whites in South Africa. An idea occurred to me in a moment of bantz on Gab. Someone said something meaningless, like they offered some kind of weak, illusory "solution" to the problem, something along the lines of "let's just wait for it all to collapse, and those nogs will realize the error of their ways, and come crawling back to us". Typical Left-wing Christian cuck thinking.

So my response was along the lines of "What those white people should do is go out at night and cut the utility poles carrying the electricity into the Cities." and of course the response was all about the "optics". "That will just make them angry." and "This is the kind of thing that makes white people look bad.", etc... and the worst was "They're going to collapse into barbarism anyways, why provoke them?" etc...

Thought about it for about half a day. Then I realized:

"What do Negros do in a Power Outage?"

That's right; they chimp-out. They're 1) dependent on the electricity and 2) fall immediately into lawless barbarism when the lights go out and the TV stops working.

Another advantage is that they don't "prep". They don't store food or water, and they don't practice living without electricity like (some) white people do. They consume everything they have, as soon as they get it and when the supply runs out, even for a short time, they go from "civilized" to "animal" in about two days. A coordinated effort of preparing for a 30 day power outage and "other activities" seems to be a viable solution to me. Why wait.

Is my question. It could all be over in 30 days, if enough white people had the determination to 1) prepare in advance, and 2) act in a decisive manner.