View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Meanwhile, since Tony's about in Knoxville now, he could go to the rally at the Knoxville News Sentinel.
I did go to the Sentinel and apparently our people were there but all I found were three marked police cars and several officers. They told me no one was there and that everyone was at the courthouse. Of course this was an outright lie but when is that ever a problem with some men and woman wearing the blue (and camo green, olive drab, satanic black) uniform?

I suppose I could have driven around trying to find the folk at the Sentinel but I went back to the courthouse area. Since my forte is photography that's essentially what I focused my attention on yesterday. Captured somewhere between 150-200 high quality images that I'll begin to post when I return home later this evening.

At this time I would like to apologize for the less than ideal sound quality of our broadcast yesterday. I was sure that a Bluetooth headset with mic at head level would be just the ticket for quality greater than that of the first rally. Dietrich and I were talking about this last night and we'll have it down for the next rally. He and I both have laptops and are working on live video streaming.

Check the Christian-Newsom forum later tonight for images from the Rally II. These will include the speakers, antis (as lame as they were), police in their various uniforms and playing with their sticks, etc.