Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2011 #56
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Q. Ferguson View Post
Maybe there should be a sign on the front of this forum: No dogs, jews, niggers or Christians welcome.
It's interesting that you equate criticism with exclusion.

Quote:
I'm just not sure an anti-Christian bias is logical for white nationalism when Christianity has always been in the forefront of anti-Semitism.
That's not my reading of Kevin MacDonald or of E. Michael Jones. Instances of alleged Christian anti-Semitism were generally due to secular "resource competition," not religion, and the Church was more often than not the protector of the jews. If the Church had dealt with the jews as it did the Cathars, we wouldn't be having this conversation. It couldn't. Christianity can live without heretical Christians. Christianity can't live without the jews.

Quote:
Wouldn't we be better off strategically if we recruited those Christians who are simultaneously white supremacists?
It's also interesting that you use a term few of us do, without even noticing the inherent contradiction in purported white supremacists worshipping a jew as the son of God. Then when an OTPTT tries to triangulate around that, he just amplifies the loony Christian mentality that we want no part of. I have far more regard for a Christian like Jones, who fights the "culture wars" within his own church and doesn't pretend to be something he's not or appeal to a nonexistent unity.