View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017 #1
WhiteRights

Default NYPD finally leaking info on the child-molestation ring in the Democrat Party?

Quote:

Jason T O'Quinn - THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THR NYPD / COMEY ...

Approximately four days ago, leaks were beginning to be posted on Twitter from a ... A few months later, in October, a laptop used by Weiner and Huma Abedin, his ... It implicates Hillary, Bill, Huma, Anthony, several former Congressmen and a ...

NYPD Bucks on FBI, Begins Leaking Anthony Weiner & Clinton Info ...

4 days ago - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
Thread: NYPD Bucks on FBI, Begins Leaking Anthony Weiner & Clinton Info ... the officers with the NYPD have began talking about the case again. ... NYPD officials said Clinton and Abedin discovered Weiner's sexting with ...

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

www.breitbart.com
Nov 4, 2016 - Erik Prince said that according to one of his sources, the NYPD was ready ... arrests they were making" in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received ... Prince began by saying he had no problem believing reports that the ...

NYPD Investigating Anthony Weiner's Alleged Sexting with ... - Breitbart

www.breitbart.com/
Sep 21, 2016 - ... York Congressman Anthony Weiner allegedly involved a 15-year-old girl, ... “And just start undressing me, being forceful, asking me if I want to be ....”.
NYPD finally leaking info on the child-molestation ring in the Democrat Party?

This story came out during the election campaign and then disappeared up 'til now.

A couple of sources are claiming that the NYPD is finally leaking info on the child-molestation ring in the Democrat Party that was found in the 650,000 e-mails on Anthony Weiner's computer.