View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2005 #26
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distributions and Finance Update !!!

I'm a bit embarrased to report my today's distributions of 150 TAAs in Republic, MO, following Ron and Walters distribution yesterday of 1,537, but what the hell, every little bit helps, as they say.

Two more TAA shipments were mailed today, as follows:

Charles L. (MO) - 200 TAAs
Steve E. (TX) - 175 TAAs (Steve owns his own business and will pass TAAs out hand-to-hand - Also a proven WN activist with a GA Klan group. Thanks Steve, for coming onboard).

Monies came in today's mail, as follows:

Stan H. (WVA) - $8.00 for 50 TAAs
DeathtoZog - $25.00 for 100 TAAs (Thanks for keeping your word, DtZ).
WhiteManforWhiteLand - $100.00 donation. I don't think WMfWL will object to my sharing his inclosed inspirating note:

"Dear Mr Miller; Thanks you so much for your hard work and important service to our Race. I feel so guilty for not being able to help more than monetarily. Hopefully, soon I will be able to return to active duty. I stopped posting on VNNF but as promised I will still support the VNN team. I'm sorry this has taken so long to get to you but here it is. I'm sure you will use it wisely. Racial regards. " (end of note)

Many thanks WMfWL. I hope you'll change your mind, and resume posting on VNNF. Our race needs you here.

Who's next to pledge support for The Aryan Alternative newspaper project ???