View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2009 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanp203 View Post
Verbal aggression only serves to make you look ridiculous and unstable. Relax...we are only talking about differing points of view.

You are just parroting libertarian nonsense.
You're just parroting nonsense disproved in hundreds of studies.

Quote:
I advise you research the Flexner report. Even a cursory investigation will reveal how pitifully inadequate medical training and practice was in this country compared with Europe--particularly Germany.
Yeah, twinky, you see how many people come to America for treatment compared to Germany.

Quote:
Libertarians have a very naive view that the somehow the best and most proficient will survive through the discernment of the market or the public. That people can still hold this view inspite of all the evidence to the contrary is astounding. Just look at the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, or fashion trends.
Who people go to for body repair is their own business. Not mine. Not the government's.

Quote:
What do you imagine you will see on your pharmacist's shelf when medicine is deregulated?
Bottles of pills at prices 1/10th of what they are now.

Quote:
What kind of practitioner will prosper in this new liberated medical market?
Whichever ones serve the market effectively. Whatever people want more of, for good or bad. Like in every industry, there will be high end solutions and low end solutions, people can pick what they want. Or they can go to faith healers or chiropractors, whatever they want. I know that's frightening to you. But that's the way White men do it.