View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2006 #45
Devere

Default Jew dominoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
No rational man can doubt that the WTC buildings were blown up after watching this video. It's about an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I&eurl=
The jews' immortally standing dominoes.

Let's take Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor, the "day that will live in infamy" all right, took place on December 7, 1941, and launched a heretofore unwilling America into all out war against GERMANY (which was the point, not so much Japan -- as we easily see by the kid gloves with which Japan was handled after their defeat [admittedly more or less ignoring the relatively limited, but vastly more hyped, holocaust committed against Japan of Hiroshima and Nagasaki] and the utter HOLOCAUST of death, destruction, and enslavement, that the jews perpetrated against Germany after their defeat -- and are STILL perpetrating).

Only now, SIXTY YEARS or so later, after all the participants ARE DEAD, does it become widely known and completely established that Pearl Harbor was a False Flag operation by the U.S. government against America. What is less known, even now, is that it was a jew operation. But that is slowly slowly becoming known also -- in line with what I am about to say.

9-11

Something VERY DIFFERENT is happening here. THIS TIME, the truth is getting out -- because of the internet -- only FIVE YEARS AFTER THE JEW CRIME. The participants -- the U.S. government and the jews who run it -- ARE NOT YET DEAD AND BURIED.

What are the implications of this huge difference. Here are some conjectural possibilities. I don't know what the odds are of these coming to pass. Perhaps very slim. But the possibility of their doing so seems to me real and viable, if small.

1) I think there is a definite possibility that these anti-White anti-American traitors will be tried and electrocuted within our lifetimes.

2) There is a definite possibility -- if freedom of speech on the internet can be kept alive long enough -- that the jew role in this crime will be outed -- that this one jew domino will fall. (Bush is probably a jew himself -- it wouldn't at all surprise me.)

3) And, if this jew domino falls, there is a distinct possibility that it will start a chain domino reaction against all the other jew dominoes now still standing. And, in short, the jew jig will be up -- will be widely known by the general, lemming public.

What then?

Scenario One: Full bore anti-white police state.

Scenario Two: White Revolution by a small Spartan White minority -- and the White lemmings siding with the kwa government and the non-whites and brutally obliterating the White Revolutionaries, leading to a speed-up in the on-going genocide of the White Race.

Scenario Three: White Revolution by a small Spartan White minority -- and succeeding eventually in awakening the potential White racial loyalty of the White lemming masses -- leading to freedom from White enslavement and to true White Nations, perhaps a huge, unified White World Confederacy.

Last edited by Devere; March 5th, 2006 at 01:07 PM.