View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2008 #75
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I certainly did NOT name anyone specifically, but if you want to fess up to being one of those do-nothing-but-accuse-and-whine dipshit punk bastards I was referring to, feel free. You just happen to be the one running your mouth to Glenn when I posted. If you don't like Glenn or myself, fine. We will survive. However, what motivates people like you to flame a geneology thread? Why don't you and Jett Rink take turns flaming each other?
You certainly knew who you were talking about, so don't try to bullshit me. And actually, dipshit, I wasn't running my mouth, I typed it in on a computer screen.
And it is not me that is making the accusation, it is a lot of people in prison:
Quote:
But First a Word from John Gerhardt

In today's mail I received this article from Order prisoner Richard Kemp. I was writing a letter to Richard when Miller flipped in his story & tried to excuse his own betrayal by FALSELY accusing the Order prisoners of all having ratted on him. Richard states the truth. He also further refutes Miller's allegation that no one went to jail because of him.

Richard gives sound advice about so-called "leaders" who endorse & support this informant/traitor & his attempted come back into what some of us still call a movement. A few more groups are anticipated to come out with their own public repudiation of the informant/traitor would be: what is the current value in inflation adjusted dollars of 30 pieces of silver?. Those who haven't, need to be asked, why not? A few days ago a statement from Ft Smith defendant Louis Beam circulated the Internet. In addition to the statements of Order prisoners Randy Evans, Richard Scutari, David Lane and co-defendant Louis Beam, we now have the statement of Order prisoner Richard Kemp.

Miller has bragged about the money he has given to various "leaders." Some of whom have been known to openly support this traitor. An appropriate question for those pretending to still be White "leaders" while supporting this informant/traitor would be: what is the current value in inflation adjusted dollars of 30 pieces of silver?

And now a statement from Richard Kemp: POW-The Order

It has come to my attention that a government informant has been resurrected as a "respected leader" by the "white wing". As much as it pains me to say it, Frazier Glenn Miller is a known government informant and has no business cleaning toilets at White gatherings, let alone being permitted to sit at the table with leaders of our people. He should not even be afforded the opportunity to speak as nothing he can say would justify or undo his sordid deeds.

Back in the 1980's I looked up to Miller. He was able to put hundreds of flag waving people in the streets. His reputation as a man of action and a force to be reckoned with was renowned from coast to coast. He gave us a lot of hope in those bygone days. Robert Mathews was so impressed by Miller he made a point to visit him and support his activities on numerous occasions.

Now, Robert Mathews was willing to fight and die so Frazier Glenn Miller could continue to nurture the seeds that were sown and perhaps reap the harvest, yet the paper tiger Miller was never willing to reciprocate the same degree of devotion.

Supposedly Miller was an ex Green Beret. If this is true, Miller disgraces this exalted warrior fraternity, for when Miller was called to answer for his crimes and duplicity against the government, he proved his heart pumps Kool Aid.

Miller used his faux-military bearing to become a darling government stooge as he testified in more than one trial against good, stout-hearted men. He betrayed at least one of his lieutenants in the North Carolina organization he claimed to have built. It saddened me to hear someone I admired betrayed his own comrades when he got caught trying to pretend he could fill Robert Mathews' shoes. I was horrified when I learned Miller was to be a star witness against respected leaders like Robert Miles, Richard Butler and Louis Beam in the Fort Smith, Ark sedition trial back in the late 1980's. Granted the accused were found not guilty in this instance, but I assure you it was not from Miller trying to assist the defense.

In a feeble attempt to justify his betrayal, I heard Miller recently posted on the Internet that all the Order members were rats; alleging all made deals against him. This is absolutely not true. I can assure you I have never uttered a word about Miller until this current writing. I know for a fact that I didn't make any deals. I know Robert Mathews, David Lane, Randy Duey, Randy Evans, Richard Scutari, David Tate, Frank Silva, Andrew Barnhill and Jean Margaret Craig didn't make any deals, either. Nor have I seen any paperwork that proves they ever made statements or cooperated with the government in any way.

On the other hand, I know Frazier Glenn Miller couldn't walk the prison yard using his real name. He has put too many good people behind bars and has ruined the lives of many White families. He's a living mockery to the 14 Words. If he's allowed to attend meetings and hobnob with our so-called "leaders" we may as well invite Morris Dees and crew to sit at our table.

Frazier Glenn Miller made his choice. Rather than stand and take his lumps he peed down his leg. I cannot respect someone like that and will never forgive him, either.

We are in a real struggle. People's lives are at stake. This is not some game where we can pick up the pieces and go home. This is not television where we can just turn off the dummy box and forget about the show. David Lane will die in prison because of Frazer Glenn Miller. How long will we stand by and let the James Ellison's, the Bill Riccio's and the Frazier Glenn Miller's play at being "men?" These government agents talk a mean fight but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they are quick to betray good men and women, condemning them to languish in ZOG's gulags with their testimony.

We don't need more martyrs. I urge you not to give money nor support to Frazier Glenn Miller. Don't support "leaders" who openly embrace this federal stooge. As far as I am concerned Miller can hang out with George Burdi aka George Erik Hawthorne, Thomas Martinez, Greg Withrow, William Soderquist, Denver Day Parmenter, Robert Merki, Bill Riccio, James Ellison, and their ilk. All of them played at being real men and proved they were not up to the task. No longer should they have a voice in anything to do with our people. They should be considered as outlaws of old and be forever banished from our community.

Burn us once shame on them, burn us twice shame on us for being so pitifully stupid as to trust known informants and government agents.

I remain a steadfast servant of our Folk

Richard Kemp
I was just asking questions about said persons motivations on why he wants everyone to be 'out in the open'. The senior citizen typed in his arrogant response, so be it.
And not being out in the open, it's called 'plausible deniability' .
So put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.