View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2008 #80
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I do not smoke a pipe, you do-nothing-but whine whiny baby. As I said, I was not accusing you per se because I do not pay that close attention who is flaming at the particular moment I type my reply. However, you can call doing nothing whatever technical term you want, but you do have the essential term for what you are in, DENIAL, correct. People like you always want to flame real activists like Glenn, then get offended when they actually respond or someone else defends them. And as for who is a dipshit, yes, I am, because I am a fool for sitting here wasting my time having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Do us all a favor and break your goddamn keyboard.

BTW, why does anyone care what someone in prison says when did they same thing they accuse Glenn of doing?
Maybe the two of you can do some activism in the local senior citizens home. You can declare a whole section of the home off limits to the mexis and nigs and filipinos that will be working there. Now that would be activism.

I think we both agree you are a dpshit. But sorry, I am armed with sarcasm and wit, instead of name calling. And I use a laptop, so no keyboard there. Maybe you can just break your own.
As far as your last statemnent, figure it out yourself.

Timothy Dale Johnson, a loner, and a stereotypical middle aged loser ( he worked at target, not even a manager), did not go join a group, sign his name up and bellyache. What did he do?

Last edited by ben shockley; August 24th, 2008 at 11:25 AM.