Full Thread: Kevin Trudeau (U.S.)
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2014 #3
Clancy

Trudeau is a scam artist: http://markdice.com/index.php?option...article&id=109

Quote:
Trudeau’s website, GlobalInformationNetwork.com describes his organization as being, “conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world,” including members of the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, the Bilderberg Group, the Bohemian Club, the Trilateral Commission, Freemasons, the CFR, and the Brotherhood. I’m serious. It actually lists all of these organizations on their website, claiming members of these groups are members of the Global Information Network.

It then reads that, “For the first time in human history, the highest ranking members of these secret societies have encouraged the formation of a new, private, member only group that allows people who do not qualify to become members of the above listed societies to join together and be exposed to the same secrets revealed and taught to members of those societies and clubs.”

The text then goes on to say that a New World Order is forming that “is designed to increase the gap between the wealthy and the average working man” and that “GIN does not agree with this movement” and they believe “EVERY person has the right to know the secrets of creating the life they want and enjoying freedom, pursuing happiness, and achieving all their dreams and desires.”

After reading this description there is a large link that says, “Join.” Pretty strange, since in his infomercial Trudeau said it was by invitation only. When you click on the Join button you are taken to a page where you were asked to enter your name, address, phone number, and credit card number.

The text at the top of the page reads, “I want to apply for membership in the Global Information Network (GIN). Please charge my credit card listed below $1,000 for my membership initiation dues. Please charge my credit card listed below $150 each month for ongoing membership dues. I understand that I may cancel my membership at any time, but all membership dues paid are non-refundable.”

’m not kidding. It is $1,000 to join his “society” and $150 a month after that. I haven’t found anyone who admitted to paying the $1,000 dollar “initiation fee” to join this “exclusive society” but I can imagine that the only thing people get who join is access to an online forum where they can chat with other dupes who also paid the $1,000. In his Your Wish is Your Command program he says that “members” will get several CDs and books shipped to them each month as part of their membership to further their education on the “law of attraction.”