View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

I didn't plea bargain or wait for the SWAT teams. I moved my family to the mountains of Virginia, took out a $100,000 life insurance policy on myself, went underground on 18 Mar 87, and declared war on 6 Apr 87, the only honorable option left to me by Order rats. I had $10,000 cash, then borrowed $25,000 cash from my now deceased farther in Dillon, SC, while underground.

I had 3 other associates underground. One brought the feds to us and never spent one nite behind bars. One of the others plotted to murder me and take the remainder of the $35,0000 in cash I had. His intention to dispose of me became so obvious to me, I asked them to bury my body where the feds would never find it, so they'd continue to fear me. Their dry grinned denial only further confirmed my suspicion. My hatred for ZOG and the Jews wouldn't allow me to abandon my plan. The only reason I lived long enough to get arrested was the hesitance or reluctance of one of the others. We were arrested at dawn, 30Apr87 inside a mobile home in Ozark, MO loaded down with 1/2 ton of explosives, illegal weapons, and ammo, after tear gas smoke drove us out. Open and shut case. All our fingerprints everywhere. Yet, one is released after only 3 or 4 hours. His immediate release was reported nationally in the media. If he didn't turn me in, then how, pray tell, can his immediate release be explained? I have no concrete proof he did, but what the hell would yaw'll think? Proof of his immediate release, attached.

My 2 other associates were convicted for illegal possession of those weapons and served 6 1/2 years in prison. I DID NOT TESTIFY AT THE TRIAL WHICH CONVICTED THEM. Am I expected to explain in cyber space, the how of my avoidance?

I agreed to the Federal Witness Program for their financial support of my family while I served 3 years (almost to the day) in prison, and to protect them and myself from some misguided patriot who'd never heard both sides of my plea bargain story, and would do harm to me or my family. I took ZOG's money, and incidently, used some of it to purchase literature following my release from prison in Sept 1990. Since my prison release, I've worked for the Cause in the most effective way I know how, i.e., financial contributions, distributing literature to expose the Jews, and other costly projects. I lead the nation in purchasing and distributing American Free press newspapers, Dr. Fields' Truth at Last tabloids, David Duke pamphlets, and Walter Mueller's pro-German tabloid, Community News. Ask them. I financially support 8 groups I think most effective, and I run my mouth to whomever listens. Always have. Always will. I also have local friends who assist me. Southwest Missouri has received at least 300,000 pieces of pro-White anti-Jew literature since I moved here, thanks to us. We will continue.

Those with questions or doubts should phone me at 417-258-7785 rather than further demoralize the Movement with rehashings on the internet. (POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808). I've never feared anyone who knows the facts, only those who don't. And I haven't forgotten those "leaders" who knew the facts, but badmouthed me anyway. I know why they did. They hated the successes of the White Patriot Party, led by a high school droupout redneck, because those successes made them feel humiliated due to their own decades of failure to match those successes, which they haven't matched since, 18 years later. To this day, those "big-fish-in-a-little-pond" so-called leaders, are terrified I'll build up another White Patriot Party, and therewith, humiliate them again. They, even now, accuse me of "trying to worm my way back into the Movement." Those "leaders", in fact, despise successes by all groups but their own, and always have.

No, I'm not trying to "worm my way back into the Movement". Frankly, I don't see much movement to worm my way back into. And at 63, I'm too old and worn out to begin again what I began Dec 1980, at 40. Incidently, what the hell was I supposed to do during my 3 years in prison and 5 years on strict parole, hold a press conference and yell: "Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt nobody?" It has been over 16 years since my plea bargain, and I still haven't, a fact conveniently overlooked by "the humiliated ones."

I'll be at Walmart, Aurora, MO, at noon, April 3rd, 2004. Let them come and say to my face what they've said to my back for 16 years. I dare them. And tell Fat Boy to come and bring his "Elders" with him. Then we'll see who the "humble cowards" really are.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to do what I've done nonstop since 1974 - UNITE, ORGANIZE, EDUCATE, RECRUIT and expose my GD Jew enemies. And only death or victory over them will make me quit. And now that I own a computer, having purchased one 5 weeks ago, never once previously deved onto any website, I'll try and figure out how to use that weapon, as well, provided I learn how to work the thing.

What The Bruders Schweigen (as opposed to Order rats) did was a demonstration of bold initiatives, heroism, and self sacrifice, not seen from our side since April and May 1945 amidst the fire and rubble of Berlin. What I've done for the Cause, compared to them, doesn't amount to a pimple on an elephant's ass. But I do have the right to defend myself, and have done so here.

The White Patriot Party was correct in its tactics, i.e., UNITE, ORGANIZE, EDUCATE and raise hell in the streets. The WPP failed because of my mistakes and errors in judgment, which can be avoided by others. I did my best to keep the Party going. My best was just not good enough. I kept my promise to Bob Mathews to use Order money to further our Cause in the manner I thought most effective. My record of successes and activisms proves that I kept my promise to him. Itemized listings of what I did with that money is contained in my book.

Sieg Heil for the 14 words.

Glenn Miller

[Following are attachments.]

(From book TALKED TO DEATH - Stephen Singular) Can be ordered from any book store. [underlined by Miller]

A Quiet Death, a Loud Grave

[p. 277]

much he needed soap and toothpaste, and about how well he got along with black inmates in jail. They had a helluva time, he said, playing cards. He bragged that the Order had thrown a serious scare into the FBI, repeated that Bob Mathews was the greatest white man in history, and went on at some length about his alliterative politics. The purse and press, or the media and the money, were behind everything in the United States, he declared, and all under the control of Jews.

When another subject was broached, his upbeat mood fell. It came as a shock to Lane that many in the Bruders Schweigen had already closed such swift and convenient deals with the federal government. The Silent Brotherhood had turned out to be anything but silent; a number of those who had never been arrested before first wept in their cells and then talked. Lane had thought them made of sterner stuff, and groused openly about their lack of commitment and backbone. Their flipping over for the FBI appeared to hurt and disturb him more than being incarcerated.

Then Lane himself began to consider a plea bargain. In return for his testimony about the Berg murder, he wanted the Denver authorities to guarantee him a sentence of no more than six years. The local district attorney, Norm Early, rejected the offer as far too lenient, and this rekindled Lane's revolutionary fervor. He regarded himself as a POW now, locked in the oppressor's den, paying his radical dues. He got himself a lawyer, Thomas Keith, who had successfully defended the nine KKK and neo-Nazi members accused of shooting to death five communist sympathizers in the Greensboro anti-Klan rally in 1979. One of those acquitted in that trial, Roland Wayne Wood, showed up at Lane's first court hearing in Winston-Salem, wearing a green T-shirt. It read: I'D RATHER BE KILLING COMMUNISTS.

Lane contended he was innocent; he hadn't dealt in counterfeit or stolen money and knew nothing whatsoever about the murder of Alan Berg. Yet he did have an opinion on the dead man, one he had voiced in the past and one he brought up again to reporters who had traveled all the way from Denver to Idaho, to Georgia, and now to North Carolina, to ask questions of those who allegedly knew something about the demise of Berg. The Denver press was

(From the Raleigh News & Observer dtd 1 May 87)

Currin authorized a warrant for Wydra's arrest on charges of aiding and abetting a fugitive. But Wydra, found innocent last month of conspiring to obtain weapons in connection with an alleged plot to assassinate an Alabama civil rights attorney, was released Thursday without being charged.

Currin said he wanted the other three men returned to North Carolina as soon as possible. But he said it could be months before

[cont'd...]