View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2004 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking You are Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWolfoftheNA
Well at least these men DID something ...........If more MEN would actually DO something instead of talking and typing on computers then women like me could stay home and cook and raise our babies instead of standing on street corners holding signs and having muds throw stuff at us!

I know that ONE WN guy alone or even 50 WN guys cannot be effective but if all the damn White middle aged, conservative men who complain about the non-whites would actually DO something rather than keep voting for Bush we would get somewhere.

SheWolf
Greetz

Wow, everyone seems to be trying to take a chunk outta Martin Lindstedt’s ass lately. He’s not a popular guy among the net nazi’s these dayz.

Shewolf, these WN forums online are filled with young kids and older armchair warrior WN types. What do you expect with a medium like this where you can remain anonymous and don’t have to look the other guy in the eye when you ‘speak’?

Yeah, you have to give those guys credit who took the fight right to ZOG, they’re my heroes too. Cheers

TG