View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2004 #13
EdbergEdberg

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Thanks EdbergEdberg, interesting stuff. Perhaps you could post some more about your experiences in the WPP? I'd be interested to hear all that you have to say.
Glenn was a high-school dropout (according to him), although he is obviously a very bright man despite a lack of formal schooling. However, if he had one serious flaw it was that he drank a bit too much back in those days. But considering all the big-time pressure he was under (which I knew nothing about at the time), a bit of a drinking problem might be understandable for anyone in his situation then. Nevertheless, I think the beer probably did affect his judgement. Glenn should have never gone underground or delcared war on ZOG. He should have accepted his three-year court-ordered seperation from all white activism and used the time to get his personal life in order, write a book, clarify his political and philosophical views, and then return to the organization he had built after the three years was up, wiser and better for the time off. The organization would have lost members during that time, but the cadre would have remained loyal and the organizaiton could have quickly rebounded.

The main thing Glenn did right was that he put forth a genuine effort. He worked at building a white movement, openly and vigorously. He didn't water down his message, but criticized blacks and Jews in honest if harsh terms. He didn't pull his punches. He gave the unvarnished truth to the white masses in North Carolina, and he did it daily, unapologetically and in a bold and manly way. He inspired courage in others because he displayed so much of it himself.

I've told Glenn that he should get some help and put up a website that simply posts pictures of WPP marches and rallies. Newer activists today who knew nothing of the white movement in the mid-80s would be amazed to see photos of hundreds of uniformed white men, marching in neat ranks, each man carring a three by five foot confederate battle flag, all yelling "white power" with loud martial music (some German) blaring over loudspeakers. This scene repeated itself dozens of times in towns and cities in my state. Scores of blacks would also come out to watch these pro-white marches, but none ever had the courage to challenge us in the streets. Glenn's marches were vastly different than the pathetic Klan marches that we are used to seeing, where eight or ten robed Klansmen walk in disorder surrounded by uniformed police who are protecting them from mobs of howling blacks and communists. The White Patriot Party never needed this kind of police protection. The blacks and the police were afraid of us. The key here was to not venture into the streets until you had at least a hundred men, you were well organized and you could inspire respect from your enemies.

Well, if a guy like Glenn Miller could do all this, I'm sure someone else who is smarter could do a much better job today. Again, Glenn did this back in the mid-80s, during the Reagan presidency when the white masses believed things were going their way. Conditions are much more favorable today for such a movement, and they will grow even more favorable in the years just ahead of us.