View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2016 #116
littlefieldjohn

Default Jewish Lesbian Sexualizes Her 6-Year-Old Daughter, Wishes She was ‘Gay’

Quote:
Everyone intuitively knows that the only family environment where children can grow up to be emotionally, psychologically and physically as healthy as possible is in a two parent, normal (mother and father – I refuse to use “heterosexual”) household. With that said, the science of the West has been replaced with activist “science” by Jews and members of the LGBTP(edo) “community,” whether it’s to rationalize homosexual behavior, transsexualism or same-sex couple adoption [disturbing pedophile adoption video below].

To see a sample of the phony science behind homosexual households being just as healthy as normal ones, one can point to Loren Marks’ 2012 paper
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...49089X12000580
delving into 59 different separate studies on gay and lesbian adoption. Her conclusion was that all of them suffered from flagrant bias. In 29 cases, the LGBTP parents were not compared with a heterosexual sample, while the rest were dishonest, by using single mothers as the “heterosexual” variant, using statistically insignificant small and cherry picked samples, not controlling for race (my addition), or literally just making most of their conclusions up.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the most rigorous and methodologically intricate study following children raised in same-sex families found a whole slew of social negatives, including a shocking 10 times greater chance of being sexually abused by a parent! Homosexual adoption and child rearing is a scandal, a crisis, to say the least. This child-molestation phenomenon explains why, as a rule, homosexual men adopt boys, while Lesbian women adopt girls.

The anti-Trump TV Jew, Sally Kohn, goes into her deep fascination with the “sexuality” of pre-pubescent children (which doesn’t exist unless you go out of your way to imprint kids via psychologically and sexually abusing them) in a truly repulsive Washington Post column.

This is an older piece from 2015 that is now making the rounds on social media, but the insight is alarming, also explicitly states that homosexuality really is at least in large part a choice.

I live in the liberal bubble of Park Slope, Brooklyn, where no yuppie would ever admit to wanting their kid to be anything in particular, other than happy. But more often than not, we define happiness as some variation on our own lives, or at least the lives of our expectations. If we went to college, we want our kids to go to college. If we like sports, we want our kids to like sports. If we vote Democrat, of course we want our kids to vote Democrat.

I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too.

The idea that no one would choose to be gay is widely held — even in the gay rights movement. In the early ’90s, partly as a response to the destructive notion that gay people could be changed, activists pressed the idea of sexuality as a fixed, innate state. Scientists even tried to prove that there’s a “gay gene.” These concepts about sexual orientation helped justify the case for legal protections. The idea that folks are “born gay” became not only the theme of a Lady Gaga song, but the implicit rationale for gay rights.

“I wouldn’t even choose for myself to be gay,” a friend once told me. It was a sad admission, because she was.

Once upon a time, of course, “gay” meant “happy.” But eventually, the synonyms grew apart. Gay became an unfortunate, even pitiable status. When the gay liberation activist Franklin Kameny launched a simple effort in 1968 to proclaim that “gay is good,” it was because, at the time, it very much wasn’t. Until 1973, the American Psychiatric Association considered homosexuality a form of mental illness. And while gay-positive culture has flourished since, our aspirations haven’t kept pace. It’s more widely acceptable to be gay in America today, but that’s not the same as being desirable. In my house, though, it is.

When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad. Sometimes she changes her narrative. Sometimes she doesn’t. It’s her choice.

All I ultimately care about is that she has the choice and that whatever choice she makes is enthusiastically embraced and celebrated.

Time will tell, but so far, it doesn’t look like my 6-year-old daughter is gay. In fact, she’s boy crazy. It seems early to me, but I’m trying to be supportive. Recently, she had a crush on an older boy on her school bus. She was acting as any precocious, socially awkward child would, which is to say not very subtle. I confided in a friend who has an older daughter. “She wants to give this kid a card and presents,” I e-mailed. “The other kid is so embarrassed. It’s painful to watch. What do I do?”

My friend wrote back with a slew of helpful advice, ending with a punch to my gut: “Bet it wouldn’t bother you so much if her crush was on a girl.”

How does a 6
-year-old have a romantic crush on someone, when it just might be that she has a friend or playmate? Why would you look into it to the point where you wish it was a girl instead?

That’s the mindset of someone whose entire Weltanschauung revolves around pearl diving, and then using an attachable prosthetic penis to simulate sex with another woman. There’s a lot of really nasty stuff they like to do too, but I’ll spare you the details. The point is that people like this do not belong around children, much less entrusted with raising one. It’s no leap of faith to see somebody who talks like this being a step away from “wishing” to “guiding” a child’s sexuality, in the way numerous homosexuals are created every year (through sexual abuse).

You see, this is why the mainstream media only has 6% of the public’s trust.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...y-trust-media/
If 1,000 years from now, people dug up a 2016 edition of the New York Times or Washington Post in a time capsule, they would picture 21st century America as being 30% blacks fleeing the Ku Klux Klan, 30% faggots, and 40% Jews, and assume this was an undercount since all three groups are constantly claiming that they’re unrepresented in our institutions.

Using their miniature copies of the Rosetta Stone, the Asians who will inherit the world unless we pulverize the Jew will also translate the being known as the “Heterosexual White Male” from garbled up English text into a picture of Cary Elwes with crudely drawn devil horns over his head.

The people who feel “threatened” by Trump’s victory – the pedoqueers, the zany trannies, the noxious sludge engulfing our culture known as the Jew – they should never be normal in a healthy society, because in order for them to feel safe, our kids must de facto be unsafe.

Tell the LGBTP “community” to shove it. On second thought, don’t – that might incentivize them.
http://incogman.net/2016/11/lezbo-tv...l/#more-137265