Thought I would list the varieties of heirloom tomatoes we planted:

Black Krim

Yellow Boy

Cherokee Purple

Green Zebra

Mr. Stripey

Red Brandywine

Livingston's Golden Queen

If we get the yields we are hoping for, we have a perfect location for a road-side stand to sell some of our crop.
Well, it looks as if we are going to do the road-side stand venture with the neighbors across the road this summer.

Should be a lot of fun, and from what I have been told about the history of selling fresh produce at this location, can be quite financially rewarding as well.

Going to focus on offering a wide variety of heirloom tomatoes, bell peppers, green onions, leaf lettuce and fresh spices. Potatoes, carrots and the big Bermuda onions as they come in.

We have added the following heirloom tomatoes from well-established plants bought at a local greenhouse (paid between 3 and 5 bucks for each plant):

Moonglow

Garden Peach

Red Stripe

Chocolate Stripe

Heartland Beefsteak

Japanese Black Cherry

4th Of July

Abe Lincoln

Also put in more peppers ('California Giant' red & green), onions (green & Bermuda) from plants and more carrots ('Danvers half-long') from seed.

Going to expand the spice garden as well.

We have access to 100+ acres of land, so we are really only limited by the amount of work we want to put into it.

Being retired at 46 can be boring, and I am stoked about the challenge of making the venture a success.