View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
I had a girlfriend who claimed she was almost molested as a little girl by a weirdo who approached her in a library. He was into sci-fi and that was his approach strategy. "Hey little girl - do you like Mister Spock?" kind of thing.

Any mention of anything connected with sci-fi gave her the shakes.

That has stuck in my mind for years.

Vox Day has reviewed an author who wrote an expose of the sci-fi convention world.
yep absolutely. if you cant SENSE that adult who are into that shit are head-fucked, then i dont know what to say. to me it's obvious.

i frankly think anyone of age who even dresses up for halloween is pathetic to deranged, or just puerile in case of woman. in case of man, it's a blaring klaxon for sexual psychological problems

same for clowns too, there is nothing at all funny about an adult clown. everbody agrees on that now. but amateur clowns are not something you want to get near, no way.

vox was writing about this a bunch a while back, but i h avent seen anythnig lately, and i've been waiting to post it here. the authors and people he was talkign about were not ones i'm familiar with. ive read bradbury and heinlein, some asimov. it hink the last was a jew and pervert. but he was talking about some others that i had never heard of