View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2017 #275
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
2012, AHP pulls over a senior white guy, haircut flat top, sedan. Claimed they smelled marijuana in my car, pulled me over for "following too close." (that part's important). They plopped, me in their 100 degree plus squad car, tore everything out of my trunk, and kept coming to the squad car ORDERING me to admit I had marijuana in my car (they kept repeating this Miranda rights crapshit..huh?). That's like ordering Annette Funicello to admit she was trafficking cocaine and selling her ass on Rodeo Dr. They did this multiple times. I honestly thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I nearly passed out from heat exhaustion in the closed up squad car. After 90 minutes, and I had refused a half dozen times to just accept a marijuana possession charge, (of course I did), they left everything out on the side of I-40, and I had to repack everything. They warned me that I'd probably get pulled over again up ahead (I wasn't, fortunately). Creepola!!! Snowflake AHP's no less.

October, 2016...Texas panhandle. Pulled over by the Texas Highway Patrol. "Following too close" (Hmmm, sounds familiar; I make sure I'm always 300' from the nearest vehicle; translation? Lie. So you've pulled me over...whattya want, I'm thinking? Puts me in the patrol car, makes sure a second officer (drives up from behind) is there in the car, first. Interrogates me. Get this: "Who are you voting for?" A little hard to answer I thought, since this cop was Hispanic. I said Trump anyway. He got squirmy, said nothing and wrote a warning for "following too close" and let me go.

This is not your mom and dad's country anymore, like it or not

By the way, I now wear a wire when driving interstate - you should too.
You should've done what that liar in Whitefish is doing--claim you were so upset from the unfair maltreatment that your hair was falling out and you had the shakes. (Although in your case there was legit maltreatment and a place to legit point the finger).

'Who are you voting for?' could have the beaner's badge, tho. You should report dat.