View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012 #3
Crowe

Just save up and pay cash. Cut the Jew banker out of the equation. That is easier said than done for some people, but I never buy things outside of my means. If it costs too much to be within reason to save and pay cash for, then I probably don't need it. You can buy a solid used car for $7,000-$8,000 that isn't a junker. If you got a decent paying job, you could save that over a couple years. A solid truck/SUV might cost you a few thousand more for something relatively newer.

I'm convinced after owning several brands of cars that Toyota and Honda will out last any American brands. I got no love for the American auto makers, who are Union which basically = Communism. But that is besides the point, the Japanese cars are simply better built. For full size trucks, I still like American though.

A 97 Honda Civic I bought 5 years ago, which had 160,000 miles when I bought it, has needed absolutely zero major repair work done. Nothing that cost me major money to fix. The worst I've had to do was replace the rotors, and the master cylinder. Its got 230,000 miles on it, and it doesn't burn, or leak oil. I'll probably get 300,000 or more miles out of it. You just can't beat those little Jap cars, the freaking things run forever.