View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2019 #7
Crowe

These newer vehicles got more electronics, and sensors that can go bad and cost you a lot of money. I had a weird electrical problem on my newer truck that caused the power steering to randomly stop working, and it was the wiring running to this sensor that got shorted out.

It first happened when I was driving, and it was raining really hard. I had to spend nearly $600 to get this shit fixed, and they told me it took them 4hrs just to troubleshoot the problem.

Also, this truck has a display screen on the dash, it went out, and stayed off for 2 weeks, didn't really give a damn about it, but one day it turns back on and starts working again. Like magic. And I never had a problem with it again.

I'd just about believe this shit is intentionally designed to fuck up, so you gotta bring it to a dealership, and pay out the ass to get it fixed.

And this truck is a 2016 with 42k miles.... Piece of shit! I'm gonna sell it, and buy an early-mid 90s S10. I can actually work on those trucks myself.

Last edited by Crowe; August 1st, 2019 at 10:19 AM.