View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2015 #18
Tiwaz

Default Too many movements in Serbia

Serbia have too many movements! As leader of Serbian Sunrise I tell to everybody who read this,,I don't want to be some Fuhrer, I just want unification of all Serbian movements in 1, but big! You comrades all want to be some Leaders, some Fuhrers, well, I don't, I want that Serbian Sunrise exist, of course, but only as one GROUP IN ONE BIG MOVEMENT, this is our aim!
However, there is groups who have only 3 members, SS have 7-10, depends, don't you all think that this is too pathetic that you will prefer be leader of 10 peoples than be member of 1, but big movement, name is not important, Serbian National Unity, again, not as name, already as one big project where all movements will be ONE!
It is a time to Serbs have one big opposition, I will use Golden Dawn for example, don't you all Serbs want something like GD! I want, so we will find leader, it is least problem, problem is ti get rider of your leadership disease!!!
You all are witnesses of creating and spreading of albania, how can you still want to be just leader, sorry on being direct, but I f..k all leaders and send you message, be as one!
Enough from me, Serbian Sunrise will support all unification as we doing since we exist! We even changed names 3 times, this is why we are Serbian Sunrise, we will stay under this name, however, we can always be like group in one BIG Party!!!
Serbia, Serbs wake up and Unite against ZOG and multiculturalism, it is last time to do that, don't play some tough and strong mans, you all know who I am and I know almost all of you, so if there is anybody who have something against of unity of Serbian movements in 1 Serbian National Party, just tell this and be your own Fuhrer, this is and how you finish your lives, alone!!!

RACIAL SALUTE FROM SERBIA, LAND OF REALLY GREAT AND QUALITY FOLK, JUST FULL OF SOME LEADERS WHO CAN'T LEAD THEM SELF, NOT PARTY! I FIRST ADMIT, THERE IS TO HEAVY TO BE LEADER, I REALLY WOULD NOT LIKE THIS BAG ON MY SHOULDERS!!! However, there is peoples who cam handle with this heavy bag! Don't lose them because of our frustrations!