View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2020 #51
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
There is not several million of Albanians (squiptars) on Kosovo and Metochy! There is one or maximum one and a half of million of Albanian muslim population on Kosovo. In general you have right...what would Serbia do with Kosovo in packet with million of muslim terrorists??? I suggest to remove them from Christian territories. Don't forget on Kosovo live 250 000 Serbian Christians.
As well as all Europeans should return all muslims in their lands of origin in the same way squiptars should be returned in islamic parts of Albania and Turkey!
Even if it was a half of a million, it doesn't matter because their ancestors always lived in that land and neighboring parts of the region. Their language belongs to Indo-European linguistic family, racially they do not differ too much from neighbors. It's impossible to eliminate such a great number of people in their native land, the only thing you Serbs would have caused by early 2000s is mass expulsion of Albanians to Europe.

Unlike you claim there is no million of muslim terrorists, because Albanians used to be rather atheist after decades of life under harsh communist regime and up to 30% of them are reportedly Catholics. How about your pan-Christian solidarity with Albanian Catholics? So I rather agree with Johan it's more of racial issue. In my opinion the only sufficient problem is their diasporas in European countries and Europeans must clean their own lands first of all, not only from Albanian, Chechen gangs or Serb yugo-mafia clans, but all sorts of migrants in general.