View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2014 #61
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is the thing. The KM/GJ party says H is history, but it's not. It's in classrooms daily ebola-ing white minds. Not to fight on this front is to submit to child abuse. I note again the irony that the PhDs are against the actual teaching of truth, while the plebes are for it. For the decider let's go to PhD Goebbels. He said strip the truth bare and lay it out for the meanest intelligence. The public can understand what the jews are doing, why it's anti-white, and what needs to be done about it. It can all be done in a single poster, a single phrase, a single term -- holohoax -- just as the original NS did it.
What's funny is that laymen are way ahead of self-proclaimed nationalist intellectual leadership. I don't know about the South or the Midwest, but talk to any white in a big urban center with Jews and they'll all know exactly what you're talking about. Of course, the whites in Chicago, NY, NJ, LA, tend more towards being "ethnic whites" like Poles, Irish, Italians, Greeks, so I don't know if this is a factor in it.

Ironically, in-group membership in America's traditional Germanic protestant population, or desire to assimilate into it, correlates in my experience with philo-Semitism. IE, an Italian who lives in Rhode Island is way more likely to have a positive opinion of Jews than a Ginzo from Howard Beach.

My guess is that the intellectual leadership of traditional white protestant America, which is "conservative", is all bought by Jews.

Quote:
Taylor will say he's not an expert on WWII, which is and is seen to be a copout. Johnson - has he ever done a System media interview? Not that I've seen. If he had, he would know better than to pretend the H-Lie is something one can 'step over.' He's just got some fanboy necro-crush on the late dead weirdo Bowden, who apparently used that phrase the first time. It's nutso for anyone who has dealt with jewsmedia. And again - the facts are on our side. Why then these intellectuals advocate running away from them? It's past bizarre...
Yes, omitting, or worse, surrendering the Holocaust debate, is as useful as conceding the facts about race and genetics. If you want a European nation that puts its ethnic population first, the Jews will argue that you are emulating the Nazis- and you are.

How does the New Right deal with this self-made dilemma? I got it, let's call ourselves WHITE ZIONISTS!!! It may get us nowhere since real Zionism believes in racial supremacy for Jews and globalism for Goyim, but it does have the effect of trying to make common cause with ISRAEL (good for Jews, give Jared Taylor and richard Spencer more money schlomo). It's true that Rockwell's approach of putting on brownshirts and waving Swastikas was doomed to fail and bordering on the idiotic. But the polar opposite, which is packaging your racial ideology in a yarmulke and black overcoat, is perhaps the worst approach to nationalist politics I've ever heard of in my entire life!

Quote:
Exactly. All this stuff is of a piece. Anyone who tells us we must avoid X or only deal with part of Y is wrong. They're all avenues into the same hub, the same big picture: jews are trying to wipe out whites. They use this bogus historical narrative, or this bit of pseudo-scientific lying, or this propaganda term, but it all is meant to lead in the same direction to the same end: pushing whites off the historical and demographic cliff.
Not to mention there are thousands of genocides, real ones, that white people suffered throughout history, often at the hands of Jews. How about the ethnic cleansing of Germans from Eastern Europe by bolshevik Jews? White slavery in Spain by the Sephardics? Why not talk about the Greek genocide by the Young Turks? Oh, that's right, Ataturk and his doenmeh financiers were fucking kikes, doing so would be anti-semitic.

Quote:
But these dishonest ones like Liddell like to say why are we obsessed with some dead Austrian from 70 years ago. I don't know, are we obsessed? It seems more that the jews are obsessed. And we know why: the nazis figured out how to defeat them - via propaganda and media, in a democratic system. There's something to learn there.
The goal is to defame and libel Adolf Hitler so much, that people will not take the step and read what he had to say for themselves. Imagine if academic, media, and intellectual freedom to study the Third Reich was as open as it is for, say, Napoleonic France. All it would do is make people in general (white and non-white) think "shit, Hitler was right".

So Jews fib. Hitler wanted to kill everyone with brown hair or brown eyes. Hitler wanted to take over the world and exterminate everyone that's not German. Hitler persecuted Catholics and put you in a concentration camp if you had a Jewish ancestor in your family tree in 1645.

All lies. They do this to make people think Hitler was an enemy of mankind, rather than the enemy of the enemy of mankind. In fact, even people too dumb to see through the Holocaust myth would say oh wow, he only targetted and tried to exterminate Jews? This guy's a hero!

Quote:
The hidden thing, which I alone seem to see or mention, is that the British descent of all these men is the veiled reason they simply can't give the NS the respect they deserve - nor the study. No one in Britain ever defeated jews. No one in America ever defeated jews. Only those Germans did. And when you read their ideas at calvin.edu archive, you see how they did it. Why in the world would I listen to Kevin MacDonald or Greg Johnson or Colin Liddell when I could read the words of men who actually did it in the field? This is basic logic and basic humility. This is not our race's first rodeo with jews. The lessons have been learned, the basic ones. Sure we have new social media, but we know the nazis would say USE THEM. The rest - jew strategy and intentions have not changed one iota - read Mein Kampf. But Anglo-American, British arrogance, our sad conservative legacy - these define the mindset common to white nationalism in the US. There simply isn't enough thinking on our side. The way to defeat jews is known. But "we" prefer to muddle along, putting personalities and personal interests ahead of proven principles.
Even one of the greatest and ballsiest British to ever live, Oswald Mosley, was a victim of this moral and political ineptness. While blackshirts stood ready to march through Cable Street against Jews and Communists, the home secretary John Simon (who was a kike) told British police to demand Mosley call off the march because it had the potential of dragging the country into a civil war. Mosley...thought that would be terrible and went home.

What did the Jews and communists do? They rioted anyway, kidnapping and maiming hundreds of British police men in the process.

You have to walk in the shoes of the conservative and realize the only language they understand is intimidation. What happens when Jews and leftists create commotions, chaos, and problems, while the nationalists are diplomatic and even friendly towards them? The conservative, as an inherent spineless jellyfish, will do what gives him the least problems.

Even though Mosley and his BUF were peaceful and diplomatic, the Cable Street riots caused conservatives to do what the communist and Jew rioters demanded. They passed the Public Order act right after the incident and banned the BUF and its marches partially out of fear that communists would attack police again, but also due to Jewish control of the British government. The Jews and communists suffered no consequences. Instead, they increased their recognition and support by a huge amount, and the battle of cable street is a legend for communists and Jews, and hence the British education and media system.

You look at what the Nazis were doing 10 years before and you see why anglos fail. They never backed away from a fight and if it caused a Civil War, so be it. The Beer Hall Putsch failed, but it is a testimony to the will to win and sense of urgency that the NSDAP had.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; October 14th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.