Full Thread: #1 World War I Thread
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2014 #9
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Yeah, well the Jews never stop, do they? And when the government falls and the people are mongrelized, the Jews are still standing. They planned it that way. That's the problem.

What I'm wondering is if these "Italians" mentioned weren't crypto-Jews.

I don't know if they were jews, or the degree of jewish involvement in the Italian irredentism (whether to support or subvert it), that you would have to ask Italian members.

What I can tell you about Austrian administartion of Bosnia is that they installed a Hungarian jew named Benjamin Kalaj to govern it. Kalaj advocated for an artificial so called Bosnian identity/nationality for all three groups in the province (Serbs Muslims and Croats). This was done in order to attempt to suppress local Serbian and Croatian national aspirations and make Bosnia easier to govern. Of course Serbs and Croats opposed this artificial foreign imposition of 'Bosnian nationality' and 'language' on them, as they do to this day (this time the EU is the one attempting to impose it by centralizing everything). It should also be noted that even local muslims were not really on board with it early on as they only identified with their Islamic religion and Ottoman protectors, not with something new which they had never even heard of before, Bosnianisn lol!(of course today they fully accept and promote it as a way for them to gain control over all of Bosnia).

It can be said that today's Austrian administration/Ben Kalaj in Bosnia is the Zionist EU.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers