View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2013 #130
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Dave Draper, a personal friend of mine of over 30 years, has a great website that has all of the information you will ever need to build a super Aryan body.
A "super Aryan body"? You're trying to look like people in India?

I don't know about Asian Indians, but I hope these American Indians can motivate you to be as athletic as them.

The Men Who Live Forever

Quote:
In the hills of Mexico, a tribe of Indians carries an ancient secret: a diet and fitness regimen that has allowed them to outrun death and disease. We set out to discover how the rest of us can catch up...

The phantom Tarahumara Indians are said to have found a way to party all their lives and never pay the consequences, living on a diet of carbs and beer but still being able to hop up and run more than 100 miles at a time, even in their 60s...

When it comes to the top 10 health risks facing American men, the Tarahumara are practically immortal: Their incidence rate is at or near zero in just about every category, including diabetes, vascular disease, and colorectal cancer. Age seems to have no effect on them, either: The Tarahumara runner who won the 1993 Leadville ultramarathon was 55 years old. Plus, their supernatural invulnerability isn't just limited to their bodies; the Tarahumara have mastered the secret of happiness as well, living as benignly as bodhisattvas in a world free of theft, murder, suicide, and cruelty.