Full Thread: Program Ideas
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Obviously, Alex and Sikorski have already gone beyond 'start up talk and are now in the advanced stages of putting VNN radio on the air.

About 2 weeks ago Doppel pledged 60 dollars toward VNN radio. I said I would double it upon confirmation. No confirmation was forthcoming so I will send Alex the 120 plus the 60 Doppel said he would send for a total of 180 to go toward VNN radio.

I'm sorry I can't lend a hand in the technical aspects of internet radio but it's something I don't a have fair knowledge of and even if I applied myself to it I would never be as good as Stan is so I'm going to have to be satisfied with sending in a couple bucks.

Looking forward to hearing Vanguard News Network on the air!
That's Steve B for ya !! A man of his word who also puts his money where his mouth is. First he contributed $100 to the tabloid project, and now he's sending in another $180 for the radio project.

I sent Alex my $100 for the radio project as pledged. The following VNN'ers also pledged:

The King - $100
Joe Snuffy - $500
FranzJoseph - $100
Doppelhaken - $60
Steve B - $120
Augusta Sutter - $100
Rounder - $100

Who's next ???