View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2016 #7
laowai
Banned

Is it just me or is it weird how Scandinavian royalty all took partners who have brown eyes.

I mean the King took a brown eyed wife, who had a brown eyed daughter, who married a blue eyed man, then had brown eyed kids. I will never work White people out or understand how a blue eyed person can consider someone with vastly different eye colour the same race as them. Your a royal family of a European state- at least look the part or why bother with such a dinosaur of an institution? Don't even get me started on the Swedish or Danish royals.

I mean Denmark has Asian royals. It doesn't make sense. All that power and wealth, you could have anyone you want, in a country renowned for it's beautiful blondes, and you choose a dime a dozen gookess.

It's as if blue eyed people have a death wish- which judging from the state of their Western societies- they do. Someone should do a research study on why so many couples are contrasting eye colours. My next door neighbors and my own parents are another example. In fact the more I think about it most of the people I know has one blue eyed and one brown eyes person- with the kids usually ending up all blue eyes or all brown eyes. It's something that fascinates, and confuses the hell out of me. So frustrating how it's never acknowledged.