View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2019 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
America is in a post-legal era for Whites. No matter what the laws say, they are ignored where it suits the judeo-left.

Your posting needs to reflect this fact. I will not be here much, and if you don't self-police, I will simply shut the place down.

More leniency for people who use their real names. No leniency for anonymous posters. And when I come by if i dont like what i see, i will simply ban you

to restate some of the rules:

- nothing illegal
- no doxing
- no contact information for antis (as jews will lie that this is proof of illegal threat or harassment or intimidation or some other criminal hostile intent, and courts and cops and media generally go along)

My recommendation is never to communicate with jews at all, or anyone allied with them. Certainly never recommend others approach them. As Goebbels said, there is no point in talking to a jew.

In general, anyone telling you to sign a petition or email somebody is an idiot. Ignore him.
May I suggest these rules be made a sticky thread that's closed so that anyone who didn't read this thread have no doubts as to what is expected of them? A thread might all ready exist but with the war on White People, I don't want VNN to close nor do I want to see members who might have missed these rules dismissed from VNN. They're no-brainers to those of us who are awake, but new people should see what is demanded of White Nationalists in these times of attack on Our White Race. Many thanks, Mr. Linder, for reading this post. Or, if delegated to a moderator, many thanks to the moderator also for reading this post.