View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2019 #16
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

when I went to Rome and would see that 500 year old ORIGINAL furniture, you ask the tour guide, was this for children and they will tell you, no, people back then were VERY SMALL! the average height of people back then was like 5 feet tall, or less, and they didn't weigh very much.

my grandpa used to say, back in the 1930's people weren't very big. it's all this nutrition we have nowdays, the vast quantities of food. people are becoming OVERGROWN! you put too much gas into an engine, it floods. you eat too much food, you get diabetes, but bEFORE you get diabetes, your body starts producing LARGE amounts of insulin, which is the primary muscle building hormone. all these big overgrown retards are overproducing insulin, making them bloat up and numbing their brains.

it's a known fact that insulin resistance in the brain causes alzheimer's. and also, in lesser degrees makes them have 'stupid as shit syndrome'.

refined sugar is poison. when I took organic chem the prof explained exact why. always eat BROWN SUGAR