View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2005 #194
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
At this time I would like to thank Ron Doggett for buying my gas for the trip and a meal before we set off on our disto adventure last night. Ron has graciously bought gas and food for me every time we have distroed out of town. I cannot thank him enough for his generosity.

As Ron indicated, we have about 600 TAAs left, a miscalculation favorable to us. We are plotting and planning yet another distro as soon as the weather allows.

Speaking of distros, I have researched how many distros Ron and I have done this year.

In 2005 as a team, Ron and I have done:

1 distro of TAA #1a (250 papers)
8 distros of #2 (2500 papers)
1 distro of The Truth at Last (formerly Dr. Edward Fields' paper, which he just turned over to another publsher) (550 papers)
8 distros of TAA #3 and #3a (9500 papers)

This totals up to be 18 distributions and 12,800 papers. Ron has done the following on his own:

At least 1 distro of TAA #1a (300 papers)
2 distros of TAA #3a (750 papers)

This brings Ron's total (with and without me) to at least 21 distros and 13,850 papers.

These totals are as of 12/27/05.
Awesome, Walter. Absolutely awesome !!! You and Ron are TAA's Team Number One, no doubt about it. And I love the way you count dem "bullets".
Just rolling 13,850 newspapers takes hundreds of hours of labor, not counting the labor required to distribute them all. You confirmed my suspicion that Ron is spending a hell of alot more of his money than he owns up to.

Now I hear he went out again today and hit Hopewell, VA with another 300. Thanks Ron, for your initiative, dedication, hard-work, and sacrifices again today. BTW, how big is Walter's appetite ?? You can get 5 cans of pork and beans for a dollar, ya know. (Just kidding, Walter).

Hats off again to Marse Lee Doggett, and Stonewall Walter Ring - 2 in two million.

(BTW, I was interviewed today by Pat Schneider, reporter for The Capitol Times newspaper, Madison, WI. Her "compliments" will be published tomorrow or the day after, and posted at: www.madison.com. To which I'll of course send them a LTE response. Credit goes to Oprichniki, who obviously distributed the 200-300 TAAs recently in that formerly all White city, now a mongrel cesspool.).