View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2009 #8
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I engaged in a long drawn out discussion on this issue at SF.The very title of the thread and the posts therin by the Portugese would seem to indicate that whatever they are they are not white,but something else.I helpfully suggested mulungeon this was rejected by the main protaganist who claimed that when in England people approached him and enquired whether or not he was Welsh.
I was left with the inescapable conclusion that the Portugese who frequent WN forums know they are not "As others" and over compensate with alien over emotional responses to factual data they do not agree with.

I in any event am not even Portufuses or Spainard and have as much North European ancestry as South European if not more......I just intensely hate it when ANY group of Whites gets slandered by the very people trying to save our race

Just as I hate it when totally White appearing people are slandered as Non-White just because they were born on the wrong side of some artifivial line on a map, or because there are admittedly Non-Whites in the countries they were born in

If they look White and are genetically stable enough to produce White children THEY ARE WHITE. You dont have to like them, you don't have to fuck them, but they are White
WN is not about making as many excuses as possible to push White people into the brown cesspool
REAL racial mixture is like death......when its there IT WANTS YOU TO KNOW IT!