Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

12 April 2017

Notes: Trump tweeted that Obama should stay out of Syria, and that he should have Congress declare war before acting. Both correct. Yet he observed neither the moment he got into office. I detest this kind of hypocritical inconsistency. It shows low character. ... Gold surged back into 1270s, closing just under 1277. Silver 1840. Kirk Cousins still unsigned, long-term, for Redskins, as draft approaches. (One of the more interesting NFL racial stories of past few years, altho a story not talked about.) Pentagon does nothing but lose wars, destroy America's reputation, and waste money. Fun facts I just learned: Moscow is the biggest Muslim city in Europe (2m); and there are perhaps 12 million illegal aliens (from central Asia) in Russia. I got these from the New Observer, which has been having troubles finding a format and staying up.

Political Correctness Has Never Yet Been Correctly Defined
I have explained it more accurately than anyone, back in the days of spintros. Dalyrymple, a British jew 'conservative,' in the ordinary jew-exculpating sense, has done better than any jewstream media commentator because he understands that PC is an attempt to destroy a man morally, from the inside, and turn him into a shell; - a dull-eyed repeater of lies on the outside in order to keep his job and social standing (or ration card in the old Eastern Europe). Many things Orwell had to say are relevant, although he wasn't discussing the thing directly. Joe Sobran had the terminological aptitude to observe the essence in question is best called Semitical Correctness, and I have honored him by using that term most of the time, whereas virtually no others do. We know the modern history, that the term originated with Lenin, meant deviations from the party line, and that it was resuscitated by (((Jeff Sheol))), a Brown cartoonist in the 80s who went on to become a Democratic party operative. We know that the term has never been accepted by the left, no more than they would accept anyone telling them they are a bunch of witch-hunting communists, a nasty mix of Anglo-jew cultists bent on destroying and dictating to the world. I will save the full and proper explication of the concept for my book, but I'm always alert for articles talking about PC, to see if they add anything.

'Ugly' Is the WASP's 'Hate'
Let's see what this guy has to say:
The Academy’s Assault on Intellectual Diversity Like most PC critics, we will know before reading due to source and probabilities, he'll complain PC goes too far, but he himself doesn't support any genuine argument. He'll affirm that racism is of course out of bounds among all right-thinking people. So he's a cultist like the rest of them. He's closed minded like the rest of them. He's just a tad less fervent. ... First thing we see, his use of 'ugly' to describe not the physical attack on Murray et al. but Murray's book and its ideas. Ugly is to Wasp-speak as hate is to jewspeak. The only relevant question from the rational pov is whether an argument is right or wrong, whether a fact is a fact or a lie. Hate is something the jew doesn't want to discuss, so he goes immediately after motivation, to foreclose debate. Same thing with the Wasp and 'ugly.' It's subtler, but it bespeaks the same desire: to keep certain ideas permanently off limits and ideally unthinkable. Its use is common among the high-minded WASP cult that exists at these higher-end private colleges the guy talks about. 'Ugly' ideas are rejected by high-minded, right-thinking, do-gooding Ladys Benevolent we all good little pinafore-wearing girls are supposed to be. We keep our minds on a higher level because we are Goodstons. This is the mentality. It's not like the jew mentality at all (looking for advantage, sticking together with your tribal fellow thieves) except that it overlaps almost perfectly when it comes to agenda. Same basic agenda, different motives and style. These two suppressive ideocrankisms come together on campus and drive all honest thought out or underground. More on this tomorrow. Two-three articles on PC have come out, we can take a look at them in coming days.

America Has Become Completely Jewish in Bearing and Behavior
Imagine the frustration of Putin. How do you deal with people who simply ignore facts? America has been totally jewed. Just assert things. Just lie. No need to prove anything. Attack the motives of anyone who opposes you. All the mass media do this. Every single one. They're in lockstep. Zero interest in facts. The only thing that matters is pushing the agenda and destroying anyone who gets in the way. The agenda is always anti-white and pro-jew. WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT ASSAD GASSED THESE PEOPLE? THERE IS NOT ONE SCINTILLA OF EVIDENCE. A free media would start there. But we don't have a free press, we have endless lying jews and various goy stooges who cuck for them. Putin got smart and called the claims what they are - a false flag. And took the double step of warning US not to attack again and telling the world that this was probably just the first in a series. I don't know what Putin will do next if the USA continues its aggression, but it appears a showdown is likely. I'm glad I live in semi-rural Missouri rather than a major metropolitan area.

What Eminent Doctors Johnson and MacDonald Don't Understand That You Should
We should just step over it. Ignore it. Let it recede into history. That's their idea about how to cope with The Holocaust(tm). It is wrong. Why? Because the holocaust isn't history, it's propaganda - and it's not receding, it's strong as it ever was - see the reaction to Sean Spicer's comments yesterday. Propaganda is either effective or ineffective. Since the (((enemy))) controls the high points (mass media and all public authorities, including classrooms), he can broadcast and repeat his lies. But since holo claims -- all of them -- are lies, that's where we can fight back: with the truth. Just as we do on race and in every other area we are beset by jewish lies. The H is the propaganda basis on which the rest of the BS is built - ie, 'the minute you take race seriously, you end by gassing jews.' The Holocaust is the leader of a gang beating up whites; take him out, the rest will break and run. Everything jews say is bullshit, and to try to ignore their most egregious lie is flat stupid - especially when you have the proof and the jailed innocents who provided it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 12th, 2017 at 05:03 AM.