Full Thread: Americas
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011 #77
John MacMillan

Default Ancient Aryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
- Incan legends: Viracocha, red-haired bearded white men were builders of buildings now in ruins.

- mummies in Paracas, Peru, have red wavy hair and are taller than others

- Aztec and Olmec have legends referring to whites - for example, Quetzlcoatl, a god who came from overseas, taught injuns how to raise corn and build structures

- Pizarro found Incan elite had reddish hair, were tall, and were whiter than Spanish themselves

- Chachapoyas had empire in Peru starting 800. They were white, conquered by Incas.

- Paiutes exterminated the Si-Te-Cah - tribe with reddish hair that predated their tribe in Western US
Believe it or not, the History Channel actually mentions these facts from time to time on the show Ancient Aliens. I know, I know. I take it with a grain of salt. It's pretty funny though, the commentators featured on Ancient Aliens more or less attribute all Native American (sic) achievements to Extraterrestrials. Maybe the title should be changed to Ancient Aryans.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I find it interesting that they bring up facts about pre-mongoloid America that the practitioners of the dominate ideology take pains to sweep under the carpet only to attribute them to little green men.