View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2018 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is a serious thread. you can use this forum to whine about niggers, that's fine, but doing that will do nothing for you personally, or for the cause. endless whining or even just describing shit doesnt really do much in the end. wealth is a form of power open to us. take advantage of it. work, invest and speculate, and do them all HARD.

absolutely crypto is real, serious and a 'thing' that will make many, many people very, very rich over the next generation. it already has.

now is the time to buy.

most men are pufferfish. full of air. weak little arms. they are cowardly, they are scared. they are essentially females with dicks - they follow the crowd. they dont have enough internal stuff to critique themselves honestly. when things go well, they credit themselves. when things go poorly, they screech at others.

YOU are responsible for making a success of your life NO MATTER the circumstances. that's iron law of reality. that's individualism, the reality. it cant be gotten away from. no collective can absolve you of responsibility, nor should it try. that way lie niggers. but we can work together as a TEAMWHITE to figure this stuff out and mutually enrich our understandings and pocketbooks. can you think of another group that works like that?

now is a good time to buy BC. that's my financial advice to you. (there is never a bad time to buy gold, not really. i advise you buy gold too. but BC is in a big dip right now, whereas gold is not.)

but i also advise - just buy and hold or HODL which is their joke term for holding.

dont try to day trade this shit. that will only drive you crazy.

just buy this stuff. buy gold and silver. hold some cash too.

BUY & HOLD YOUR WATER.

this shit will go up and down MANY more times. and the same shriekers and cheerleaders will be there at every point. the gimlet eye to these clowns. just buy and hold and dont listen to anything too much. find a few smart men, read what they say. the financial guys that lew rockwell knows are solid. max keiser is worthwhile. others on youtube too.

you buy this stuff and you wait. you dont trade around like a jackass, very few and 99% not you can make that work. there is nothing including sex that people lie about more than their investments, so you only want to pay attention to people you know actually have money doing what they say. and these people will say just what i'm saying to you.

so right now, starting 2019, is a great time to buy bitcoin. dont worry about the price. this is something you buy, and then you see where it is in a decade.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 29th, 2018 at 12:03 PM.