View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Who's Will Williams?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=140853

Will White Williams, a former Green Beret and veteran of the Vietnam Conflict joined the White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is." After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke. It wasn't until the spring of 1988 that I committed to work with Ben Klassen for a year (on Tom Metzger's recommendation). Being Editor of Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty and [being] the Church's Hasta Primus was the best on-the-job training I could have received at the time to prepare me later (1992-93) for the job of Alliance-building with Dr. Pierce. Ten years working as one of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance Membership Coordinators, both National and Regional, was certainly the zenith of my "career" as a pro-White activist. Though Dr. Pierce died 10 years ago this year, and his organization was effectively destroyed by his successors, I try to keep alive his sound National Alliance goals and program and Cosmotheist ideological teachings at every opportunity."